|Posted by Rev. Michele on September 4, 2010 at 8:53 AM||comments (16)|
I received this prayer on August 28, 2010. You are welcomed to post a comment and prayer. God bless.
Father God please sends your Holy Spirit and the power of the anointing into the Citadel House of Hope Outreach Ministry. Fill each member with your Holy Ghost. Please word my month as I preach the Holy gospel of Jesus of Christ. This ministry is going through a major crisis; we are having a problem finding a place to worship. We are also asking God to give us a building with office space for community service .We would need space for feeding the homeless and to give away clothes. Space to teach teens about personal hygiene and to help teenage mothers and young adults find employment; and teach them the word of God. There are not that many members, but this is a burn desire in our heart: Please send those who will pray and want to work in this area of ministry in Jesus name. Finance is need badly; please remember us in your prayers as we give our Tithes and offing. Lord save Ronald my son, and fill him with your Holy Spirit to work with me in the ministry. Thank you, Pastor. Jones
Praise God My Sister,
I believe and trust our heavenly Father to open the doors of opportunity for the Citadel to enable the ministry to enlarge its territory by acquiring a new building suitable for the outreach ministry needs. Lord, please provide the resources through the generosity of your people, grants, anonymous contributors, businessmen and women, family and friends. I pray that you will increase the ministry’s’ ability to serve the homeless by increasing the gift of helps in the members and the donations that will come. Father I also ask that you would bless my sister Sophia and the gift of ministry you have given her, the desire to serve the homeless and the willingness to follow your instructions for ministry. I pray your blessings upon her, her membership and the ministry. In the blessed name of Jesus, I thank you for what you have already done and what you are yet to do for this ministry. All praise, glory and honor belong to you. Thank you Lord God, Amen.
|Posted by Rev. Michele on May 31, 2010 at 8:21 AM||comments (7)|
Lord, when you come into your kingdom, remember me.
It's Memorial Day here in the US. Many are spending the day at a BBQ, visiting family, sharing good times and remembering loved one gone on. Particularly those brave men and women who have fought and died for our rights to freedom.
So today, I ask that while you are enjoying the delicious grilled feasts, the company of friends and family, the glorious splender of the warm sun beating down on your skin, take time to say a prayer for the families of fallen soldiers. And while you're at it, please take time to pray for the men and women on the battle field for The Lord.
God's army is marching forward into the kingdom of Satan in order to conquer the mountains of unforgiveness, religion, entetainment, government, education, family, business, poverty, immorality, sickness, spiritual weakness and so much more.
In your prayers today, please keep in mind the thief that hung on the cross next to our Savior. He recognized that in his brokenness, there was a man who preached about the Kingdom of God. This man, was without sin and didn't deserve to die...as the thief did. But this thier believed that at the end of his life, there might possibly be life in the Kingdom of God. the Kingdom of which Christ preached. So he uttered these simple words, Lord when you come into your kingdom, remembe me.
Today I share these same words as a memorial. Wherever you are and whatever you're doing, you can ask for forgiveness. You can acknowledge Christ as the king of Kings and Lord of Lords. You can ask the Savior to remember you and receive the same response as the thief on the cross...Today, thou shalt be with me in paradise.
Today, you can share a prayer of intercession for the worriers on the fields of Iraq, Afganistan, Somalia, and so many other countries that US soldiers are stationed. You can share a prayer of intercession for the worriers of God's army who are on the fields of many lands fighting spiritual battles as well as physical battles for the right to believe in Christ. Today, you can ask God to REMEMBER his promises to every believer. Today, you can ask God to REMEMBER ME as you travel through life's journey into the Kingdom of God.
Grace and peace be multiplied.
|Posted by Rev. Michele on January 25, 2010 at 9:53 PM||comments (5)|
I received this prayer request via e-mail. Please consider brother Phil. Please feel free to pray for him in the Comments, or sends words of comfort. Thank you. God bless.
Please pray GOD gives me all the desires of my heart that are righteous in GODs eyes In JESUS Name...Pray GOD sends me on the mission He has for me now In JESUS Name...Pray GOD raises me a mile above Satan and those used by Satan to glorify GOD In JESUS Name...Pray GOD Blesses me financially now and always In JESUS Name...Pray GOD heals my body completely In JESUS Name.Pray GOD brings me my soulmate if its meant for me to be married,if its not meant for me to be married Pray GOD takes away all desires to be with any woman In JESUS Name ...............Please give this prayer request to your Prayer Warriors,church staff or do whatever you want with this prayer request...Pray if there are any Demons blocking this Prayer Request,Pray GOD will remove them from blocking this Prayer Request...Phil from California USA.
|Posted by Rev. Michele on January 9, 2010 at 7:56 PM||comments (5)|
A special shout out to my cousins Samuel T., Cosondra W. and Andre W.
The Lord performed a miracle. I'm so grateful to hear of how God is healing Sandi.
Keep the faith and don't give up. God love is ever present in your lives.
You are continually in our prayers.
Much luv and blessings.
|Posted by Rev. Michele on November 26, 2009 at 10:16 PM||comments (5)|
Happy Thanksgiving to everyone.
It's 10:17 pm EST. My day was filled with moments of reflection and spontaneous praise. God has been so good to me, and I know He's been good to you, too. So on this Thanksgiving, I wanted to share with you a few things i'm thankful for. Please feel at liberty to add your comment s and express your own Thanksgiving. I'm also mindful of the many people and situations that we want to present to God in prayer and supplication. Please add the names of those you are praying for and would like the viewers to lift up to the Lord. God bless you and continue to give God thanks. He is worthy of all the praise and all the thanksgiving.
"I will extol thee, my God, O king; and I will bless thy name for ever and ever.
Every day will I bless the; and I will praise thy name for ever and ever.
Great is the Lord, and greatly to be praised; and his greatness is unsearchable.
One generation shall praise thy works to another, and shall declare thy mighty acts.
I will speak of the glorious honour of the majesty; and of they wonderous works" (Psalms 145: 1-5)
Here's a few things I'm thankful for:
1) The Father's continued mercy and lovingkindness.
2) The ability to breathe without the assistance of a respirator.
3) The ability to think and rationalize, yet depend on the Lord for clarity and direction.
4) The provisions he makes for me every day...that i want for nothing.
5) The love of family and good friends.
6) Knowing that God's got me. I'm his and he's mine.
7) Time that allows the process of healing to ocur.
A renewed spirit and regenerated faith.
9) Knowing that I can trust him (God) when I can't trust anyone else...or in anyone else.
10) Good health.
11) The right to choose.
12) The righteousness of God; he's so just and righteous!
13) The ministry and opportunities to share the goodness of God.
14) My testimony(s). Every time I think of the details and realities of my life, I know there's a God.
15) The love of God.
16) The opportunity presented on True Caribbean Radio.
17) All the people I've met over the past few months while ministering.
18) Going to the Bahamas in May with nieces and friends.
19) Spending a week in Florida with my niece and great nephew.
20) Spending time in Barbados and having an opportunity to minister to the seniors.
21) Renewed love.
Please pray for:
1) Sandi Watkins and Samuel Watkings, Jr.
2) President Obama and the Whitehouse administrtion
3) Families that are homeless this holiday
4) A renewing of the mind for those who are confused and experiencing mental anguish
5) People who's health is failing because of misdiagnosis or an adverse reaction to medication
6) Anyone considereing suicide this holiday season
7) People who are mourning the loss of loved ones
Bishop Shields and his health condition. Strengthen him.
9) The "Get Over It" Conference on December 11th (Rev Justine Hanif)
10) People who have been injured in battle, or because of someone else's carelessness or lack of care
11) A renewed spirit of righteousness in the Body of Christ... Holiness
12) Comfort and Joy Ministries (and the international ministry)
13) Prophet Henry
14) Coach Kim and the ladies of Project Me
16) Geraldine Thomas and family
17) The Mungo family
18) Thomas Jones and family
19) Peace in our communities
20) The souls of man and the souls God is calling unto salvation
|Posted by revmichele on August 11, 2009 at 10:03 PM||comments (0)|
Praise the Lord,
I know it's been some time since I've last posted. No excuse! But the prayers have continued to be placed on the altar.
God is so very good to all of us, and our day-to-day testimonies tell of his goodness.
This week I'm asking you to please pray for the following people:
1) Randy - who is on dialasys
2) Valerie Taylor Parker - for wisdom and direction as the Lord develops her ministry of encouragement
3) The Watkins family - continued healing
4) Stewart McCleary - suffered a stroke (and pray for the family)
5) Shawn Blair - a mother's request for her son
6) Michele Barron - in ICU
7) Jerome Clifton - in hospital
Bishop Shields - continued healing
9) Overseas Ministries, local ministries, new ministries
10) Young Professionals in ministry
11) College students
12) Comfort and Joy Ministries
Your prayers are always needed and appreciated.
God bless you!
|Posted by revmichele on June 1, 2009 at 9:32 PM||comments (0)|
The Lord bless you and keep you today and every day.
This week we are adding to the prayer list the following people and situations:
1) Jasmine Brown Mitchell ( Baby Epiphany was taken home to be with the Lord)
2) Alice H. God grant her peace and happiness in the days to come. Work out every financial situation and give her direction on how to handle her business. Protect her as she travels to and from work and on the highways to her various destinations. Bless her daughters and provide for their every need.
3) Mother Beverly. Lord, it's not always easy to take a stand for what we believe is right. Please give her thecourage to stand. Allow her eyes to see the results of her prayers and to know that her labor is not in vain.
4)The girls. Lord you know how the adversary attacked the financial system concerning the girls. Please intervene and restore that which was destroyed by the canker worm. What the deveil meant for evil, you are able to turn it for their good. Turn it around, Lord, and show your mighty hand.
5) Our brothers and sisters in the Episcopal church visited in the Bahamas. We pray your blessings on the body of Christ in the Bahamas. Father, please provide for their ministry so that they can continue to minister to your people. Thank you for their labor in the field. Encourage them and send in willing workers who will go into the community seeking those in need of salvation. Build the ministry and strengthen the leaders.
6) Bless the various men's fellowships that have recently emerged. Strengthen our men and give them the boldness to stand up for righteousness and evangelize. Save our men and teach them to work diligently in the kingdom of God, to be good husbands and fathers, providers and caregivers, leaders and mentors.
Father, please consider the prayers that have gone forth for the many people whose names are not mentioned. Send healing to the spirit of the backslider and restore their relationship with you. Encourage the lonely and tender hearted so that they can gain strength. Anoint the pastors and keep them focused on your divine plan for YOUR people. Not their will, but Yours.
Bless the hands of every doctor who performs surgery this week, every nurse who provides assistance and bed-side care, every attendent, orderly and administrator. Bless the medical providers and insurance companies with a mind to be honest and fair in all of their dealings and administrations. Cause them to show compassion when they would rather not.
Lord we thank you. We praise you and adore you. Forgive us of our sins and help us to overcome our weaknesses. We ar depending on you, Father. Please hear our prayer and help us to accept your divine will for our lives and in the matters specified in this prayer. Thank you Jesus. Amen.
|Posted by revmichele on June 1, 2009 at 9:20 PM||comments (7)|
Prayer request and intercession submitted by Sister Dorothy.
I have an evangelist in Kings countyhospital. She fell down stairs and broke her collar bone and hadsurgery today.
There is also a coworker a young girl that is out sick. She reallyneeds prayer. I am asking for prayer for her to be strong enough tocarry a healthy baby full term, and deliver it and be well. I told herto read about Hanna. This a lovely young woman and she wants to be amother.
Another coworker went home today and she has a nasal infection that isspreading to the chest. We cannot have her here. Another young woman and her son in need of prayer. There life is fullof confusion and abuse.
Lord we exhalt your name for you are the supreme architech. You can fix all things. You can walk into any home and command healing, and reveal direction for the lost. Lord we call on you today for a divine anointing to continue to flow into this ministry and the minister that is trying to offer this need resource for you.
Lord work with the issues of each of these people. You know all Lord. People sometimes are not aware of the real issue. You are our all-seeing father. Touch Lord. They need you. Their minds need a refreshing entrance of your sweet whisper. Lord, Those of us that know you as our eternal God. Those of us who know you as friend. We need you too Lord. You know where we are all going as we journey through this land. Give us the strength we need tomove according to your will and way. Lord, I will not call out names.
I will trust you as I always do...You know the people I need you to go to. I bring them to you in secret and you bless them openly. Lord you are so faithful. Lord these women need you and I believe you are already healing,blessing, and anointing...Right now Lord. Right now in the name of Jesus. Amen, Amen, Hallelujah! Glory Hallelujah! Hallelujah ThankLord, Thank you! Hallelujah!
|Posted by revmichele on May 13, 2009 at 7:48 PM||comments (0)|
You are our Heavenly Father in whom we trust. You are the God that heals.
Father, we look to you today for healing. Send your healing virtue to Rev. Hunt. Touch his body with your hand of healing, and if it be thy will perform a miracle and disolve the growth.
However, Lord, if you choose to send healing through the skilled hands of a surgeon, I pray that every trace of the growth be removed. Let him have a rapid and thorough recovery.
Father, we trust you and know that you do all things well. So we praise you and glorify you right now. We lift our brother up before you and praise you for what you have already done and are about to do. Thank you for encouraging him through your Word and through the support of friends and family. We speak victory in the name of Jesus and anticipate the praise report. Thank you Jesus. Hallelujah and Amen.
|Posted by revmichele on May 13, 2009 at 6:51 PM||comments (0)|
Greetings in the name of our Lord Jesus.
God is so good, kind and merciful. We are a blessed people, and it's the Lord who blesses us.
Several prayer requests were received over the past few weeks. If you would, please extend a prayer for the follow people.
1) Baby Epiphany Mitchell (born 4/15/09 at one pound one ounce)
2) Shaneeta Owens (returned home from recent hospitalization)
3) Christopher and Steven Bauer (experienced a difficult Mother's Day because their mom passed away three years ago on May 10th)
4) Audry Forde (son died in a car crash 12/11/05. Thoughts of her this Mother's Day season)
5) Keith Lopez (has an aneurysm near his heart and will soon undergo surgery)
6) Rev. Calvin Hunt (malignant growth near his lung)
7) Thomas Jones, Jr. and Geneva Jones (father/husband passed away)
Send your prayer requests to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Be strong and keep the faith.