|Posted by revmichele on June 1, 2009 at 9:32 PM|
The Lord bless you and keep you today and every day.
This week we are adding to the prayer list the following people and situations:
1) Jasmine Brown Mitchell ( Baby Epiphany was taken home to be with the Lord)
2) Alice H. God grant her peace and happiness in the days to come. Work out every financial situation and give her direction on how to handle her business. Protect her as she travels to and from work and on the highways to her various destinations. Bless her daughters and provide for their every need.
3) Mother Beverly. Lord, it's not always easy to take a stand for what we believe is right. Please give her thecourage to stand. Allow her eyes to see the results of her prayers and to know that her labor is not in vain.
4)The girls. Lord you know how the adversary attacked the financial system concerning the girls. Please intervene and restore that which was destroyed by the canker worm. What the deveil meant for evil, you are able to turn it for their good. Turn it around, Lord, and show your mighty hand.
5) Our brothers and sisters in the Episcopal church visited in the Bahamas. We pray your blessings on the body of Christ in the Bahamas. Father, please provide for their ministry so that they can continue to minister to your people. Thank you for their labor in the field. Encourage them and send in willing workers who will go into the community seeking those in need of salvation. Build the ministry and strengthen the leaders.
6) Bless the various men's fellowships that have recently emerged. Strengthen our men and give them the boldness to stand up for righteousness and evangelize. Save our men and teach them to work diligently in the kingdom of God, to be good husbands and fathers, providers and caregivers, leaders and mentors.
Father, please consider the prayers that have gone forth for the many people whose names are not mentioned. Send healing to the spirit of the backslider and restore their relationship with you. Encourage the lonely and tender hearted so that they can gain strength. Anoint the pastors and keep them focused on your divine plan for YOUR people. Not their will, but Yours.
Bless the hands of every doctor who performs surgery this week, every nurse who provides assistance and bed-side care, every attendent, orderly and administrator. Bless the medical providers and insurance companies with a mind to be honest and fair in all of their dealings and administrations. Cause them to show compassion when they would rather not.
Lord we thank you. We praise you and adore you. Forgive us of our sins and help us to overcome our weaknesses. We ar depending on you, Father. Please hear our prayer and help us to accept your divine will for our lives and in the matters specified in this prayer. Thank you Jesus. Amen.