|Posted by revmichele on August 11, 2009 at 10:03 PM|
Praise the Lord,
I know it's been some time since I've last posted. No excuse! But the prayers have continued to be placed on the altar.
God is so very good to all of us, and our day-to-day testimonies tell of his goodness.
This week I'm asking you to please pray for the following people:
1) Randy - who is on dialasys
2) Valerie Taylor Parker - for wisdom and direction as the Lord develops her ministry of encouragement
3) The Watkins family - continued healing
4) Stewart McCleary - suffered a stroke (and pray for the family)
5) Shawn Blair - a mother's request for her son
6) Michele Barron - in ICU
7) Jerome Clifton - in hospital
Bishop Shields - continued healing
9) Overseas Ministries, local ministries, new ministries
10) Young Professionals in ministry
11) College students
12) Comfort and Joy Ministries
Your prayers are always needed and appreciated.
God bless you!