|Posted by Rev. Michele on November 26, 2009 at 10:16 PM|
Happy Thanksgiving to everyone.
It's 10:17 pm EST. My day was filled with moments of reflection and spontaneous praise. God has been so good to me, and I know He's been good to you, too. So on this Thanksgiving, I wanted to share with you a few things i'm thankful for. Please feel at liberty to add your comment s and express your own Thanksgiving. I'm also mindful of the many people and situations that we want to present to God in prayer and supplication. Please add the names of those you are praying for and would like the viewers to lift up to the Lord. God bless you and continue to give God thanks. He is worthy of all the praise and all the thanksgiving.
"I will extol thee, my God, O king; and I will bless thy name for ever and ever.
Every day will I bless the; and I will praise thy name for ever and ever.
Great is the Lord, and greatly to be praised; and his greatness is unsearchable.
One generation shall praise thy works to another, and shall declare thy mighty acts.
I will speak of the glorious honour of the majesty; and of they wonderous works" (Psalms 145: 1-5)
Here's a few things I'm thankful for:
1) The Father's continued mercy and lovingkindness.
2) The ability to breathe without the assistance of a respirator.
3) The ability to think and rationalize, yet depend on the Lord for clarity and direction.
4) The provisions he makes for me every day...that i want for nothing.
5) The love of family and good friends.
6) Knowing that God's got me. I'm his and he's mine.
7) Time that allows the process of healing to ocur.
A renewed spirit and regenerated faith.
9) Knowing that I can trust him (God) when I can't trust anyone else...or in anyone else.
10) Good health.
11) The right to choose.
12) The righteousness of God; he's so just and righteous!
13) The ministry and opportunities to share the goodness of God.
14) My testimony(s). Every time I think of the details and realities of my life, I know there's a God.
15) The love of God.
16) The opportunity presented on True Caribbean Radio.
17) All the people I've met over the past few months while ministering.
18) Going to the Bahamas in May with nieces and friends.
19) Spending a week in Florida with my niece and great nephew.
20) Spending time in Barbados and having an opportunity to minister to the seniors.
21) Renewed love.
Please pray for:
1) Sandi Watkins and Samuel Watkings, Jr.
2) President Obama and the Whitehouse administrtion
3) Families that are homeless this holiday
4) A renewing of the mind for those who are confused and experiencing mental anguish
5) People who's health is failing because of misdiagnosis or an adverse reaction to medication
6) Anyone considereing suicide this holiday season
7) People who are mourning the loss of loved ones
Bishop Shields and his health condition. Strengthen him.
9) The "Get Over It" Conference on December 11th (Rev Justine Hanif)
10) People who have been injured in battle, or because of someone else's carelessness or lack of care
11) A renewed spirit of righteousness in the Body of Christ... Holiness
12) Comfort and Joy Ministries (and the international ministry)
13) Prophet Henry
14) Coach Kim and the ladies of Project Me
16) Geraldine Thomas and family
17) The Mungo family
18) Thomas Jones and family
19) Peace in our communities
20) The souls of man and the souls God is calling unto salvation