|Posted by Rev. Michele on January 9, 2010 at 1:09 PM|
The New Year comes with many shouts of joy for the things left behind, and the anticipated things to come. We look forward to the refreshing of the Holy Spirit, and the elevation of ministries.
Comfort and Joy Online Ministries is also going to a new level. The Lord instructed me to incorporate the ministry as a non-for-profit organization. It is a non-traditional ministry of helps. The process of incorporation is all new to me, but I declare that the Holy Spirit will lead me in what and how I must do what needs to be done.
I'm also anticipating the expansion of the ministry through radio and internet media. God has a plan! I'm just going to go along with what He already has in place.
This is the year to say, "YES, LORD." So say "YES."
Also, in the works are several publishing pieces. I plan to complete "Blackberry's Wine" (an inspirational romance novel), and a 31-day devotional for CJ Ministries. I'm excited!!!
We're going to stay in prayer about these new projects and hope that you will too.
Let God arise in your life today.
Please join me in intercession for the following, and anyone or cause you want to add to the list.
1) Sister Pash (True Caribbean Radio, Host)
2) Shantrese (bereavement)
3) Charmaine (spiritual direction)
4) Thomas Jones
5) My Barbados Connection
6) Upper Room Tabernacle of Joy
7) Bishop Del P. Shields
The Military Families
9) Our young men and women fighting overseas
10) Young girls caught up in gangs, and young men who run to gangs for acceptance
11) Churches around the world that proclaim the gospel of Jesus Christ.
12) Debt restoration and financial freedom
13) Salvation and restoration
14) Rev. Hanif and the Get Over It Ministry
15) Children of Blended Families